If you lost your CFGPA Access FOB you can purchase a new one for $15. Please provide your full name ( First and Last ), your member number and a new photo. The membership committee will notify you when your new FOB is ready for pickup at the range.
Please email a “passport-style” photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be taken from your smartphone, etc, and will be used on your ID card.
You are not required to submit a passport-type photograph or a photograph that has been taken by a professional photographer. However, your photograph must meet the following criteria: Show a full front view of your head and shoulders. Use a plain, contrasting background without shadows.
- Do not wear a hat or sunglasses.
- Your eyes should be clearly visible and should not appear to be red.
- The photo should have been taken within the last twelve (12) months.
- The photo should be no larger than 45 mm x 57 mm (1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″).
- Your head in the photograph must be at least 30 mm (1 3/16″) high.
Digitally produced photos are acceptable provided all other requirements are met. Cut the photograph to fit the size requirements before sending it to us.