CFGPA COVID 19 Update June 30 2020
Shotguns are now allowed to be shot on our rifle range only at table 6 and 7 only. Members may bring their own targets to shoot at as long as they are not metal targets. Any shot size and slugs are allowed.
Rules for limited RIFLE RANGE opening CFGPA June 3rd 2020.
1. ONE SHOOTER PER BENCH UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILY MEMBERS LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE IN WHICH CASE A MAXIMUM OF TWO IS PERMITTED.
2. all shooting must be directed STRAIGHT down range WITH ImPACT AREA BETWEEN THE PROMINENT WHITE “X” MARKERS. Benches are numbered and are to be used to engage targets with corresponding numbers.
3. target stands are not to be moved. they are Fixed to limit handling.
4. Only paper or cardboard targets are to be used. the club supplied steel targets are also authorized.
5. Shotguns are now allowed to be shot on our rifle range only at table 6 and 7 only. Members may bring their own targets to shoot at as long as they are not metal targets. Any shot size and slugs are allowed.
6. To maximize member access, this opening is for members only. no guests are permitted at this time. If a member attempts to bring a guest, both the member and guest will be asked to leave.
7. because of limited operations and the desire to provide fair access to the most members possible, members will be permitted to occupy a bench for a maximum of two hours.
7. practice social distancing guidelines as recommended by the provincial Health Officer.
8. We recommend that firearms and all range related equipment not be shared.
9. MEMBERS MUST SPRAY DOWN BENCH MAT SURFACES WITH SUPPLIED DISInFECTANT BEFORE AND AFTER USE
10. washrooms in the hall are open for use. they are being disinfected on a regular basis
11. all members must have their fobs visible at all times while on the range. if you cannot show one, you will be asked to leave.
12. there will be directors and officers of the club as well as our grounds caretaker monitoring the range. they are authorized to address any concerns or violations that arise.
As members of CFGPA, the Board asks that you be patient, courteous and considerate towards your fellow shooters. We are doing the best we can to work within the Provincial guidelines. If you have any concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact a Board member or our Groundskeeper and we will be pleased to address it.
There is 1 comment on this post
Comments are closed.