Rules for limited RIFLE RANGE opening. Updated 30 June 2020
ENSURE YOU PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HAND HYGIENE. BRING YOUR OWN SANITIZER!
- ONE SHOOTER PER BENCH unless you are family members LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE IN WHICH CASE A MAXIMUM OF TWO IS PERMITTED. Limited Distance Bays may now have up to FOUR in them.
- Please note the new CFO “range templates” on the Limited Distance Bays. This introduces calibre restrictions (generally nothing larger than .223/7.62×39/.30-30 on the bays)
- All shooting must be directed STRAIGHT down range WITH IMPACT AREA BETWEEN THE PROMINENT WHITE “X” MARKERS. Benches are numbered and are to be used to engage targets with corresponding numbers.
- Target stands are not to be moved, they are fixed to limit handling.
- Only paper or cardboard targets are to be used. Club supplied steel targets are also authorized.
- Pistols may be used on the 200m range. Please use the positions at the far end of the range.
- Guests are NOW PERMITTED in accordance with regular guest policies.
- Members will be permitted to occupy a bench/bay for a maximum of two hours due to limited access.
- We recommend that firearms and all range related equipment not be shared.
- MEMBERS MUST SPRAY DOWN BENCH MAT SURFACES WITH SUPPLIED DISINFECTANT BEFORE AND AFTER USE
- Washrooms in the hall are open for use. They are being disinfected on a regular basis
- All members must have their fobs visible at all times while on the range. if you cannot show one, you will be asked to leave.
- Directors, Officers of the Club and our Caretaker will be monitoring the range. They are authorized to address any concerns or violations that arise.
As members of CFGPA, the Board asks that you be patient, courteous and considerate towards your fellow shooters. We are doing the best we can to work within the Provincial guidelines. If you have any concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact a Board member or our Groundskeeper and we will be pleased to address it.